• Be on time for the lesson especially after lunch.
• Line up outside classroom door
• Come in quietly
• Coats on back of chairs
• Bags underneath
• Sit on seats around the front of class
• Bring a pen, pencil and ruler
• Bring your PLANNER
• You are not allowed to go to the toilet during lesson time
(except in an emergency)
• PUT UP YOUR HAND TO SPEAK – DO
NOT SHOUT OUT.
• DO NOT LEAVE YOUR SEAT
WITHOUT PERMISSION – DO NOT
MOVE AROUND THE CLASSROOM
UNLESS ASKED TO DO SO
• Sit at the same computer each lesson
• Don’t touch anyone else's computer unless you are asked
• Do not touch the plugs and cables
• Don’t go on the Internet without permission
• No food or drink in the computer room.
• Only connect to the Internet with the permission of the class teacher.
• Remember to use the Internet in a safe and responsible way.
• Use the Internet for school work and research NOT for games.
• If you find any unsuitable sites report them to the class teacher.
• Make sure you have your name on your work (header/footer) before you send it to the printer.
• Spell check and print preview your work
• Only send to the printer ONCE.
To log on: you need a user name and password
Remember to keep your password safe and not to tell anyone else.
PowerPoint Presentation showing the SCHOOL,
CLASSROOM and INTERNET rules