The Liebert SiteIO-E SSW-28IOE is a general-purpose IO module that can be used to control multiple pieces of equipment simultaneously. The unit comes assembled and installed in an enclosure; see wall-mount dmensions and floor-mount dimensions.
Screw terminal blocks are provided to terminate power, input and output signal wiring.
The enclosure may be mounted on a wall or on the floor. Refer to the following diagrams for your application.
1" (25.4mm) 1" (25.4mm)
Do not apply input power to the module or otherwise attempt to power-up the unit until Emerson
Network Power Liebert Services personnel are present to complete the installation.
1. Mount the module.
2. Snip the fuseholder wire about its midpoint, leaving 2" (51mm) or more on each end.
3. Connect one end of the fuse wire to Output #1 on the power tranformer.
4. Connect the other end of the fuse wire to to 24AC power input on the base module board.
5. Connect Output #4 on the power transfpormer to the Power Return on the base module.
6. Daisy chain the power from the base module to the extender module (24AC to 24AC and
Return to Return. Do not reverse the connections.)
Output 4 to
Output 1 to 24AC Input
1050 Dearborn Drive
P.O. Box 29186
Columbus, OH 43229
Fax: 614-841-6022 www.liebert.com
©2009 Liebert Corporation
All rights reserved throughout the world.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
®Liebert and the Liebert logo are registered trademarks of
Liebert Corporation. All names referred to are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.