Phone: (916) 788-7456
A career in data analysis, master planning or material/ inventory management, customer service or project management.
A professional with 10+ years of experience in business project, process and data analysis; product master planning; materials/ inventory management; customer service; and business/ computer consulting with Fortune 500 companies.
Excellent analytical, strategic planning, problem solving, project management, organizational, & communication skills.
High proficiency in the latest business computer hardware/ software and have trained management and coworkers to use technology to improve their productivity.
* Manage multiple supply pipelines to customers while maximizing business revenue through collaborative customer
sales forecasting, supply commitments, channel inventory management, pricing strategies, customer presentations and
marketing program support for computer CPU’s accounting for 12.2 (million units) / $3.24 ($billion) per year.
* Manage the worldwide supply and demand chain activities for the Enterprise Virtual Array computer products.
* Project management of documentation tracking and database implementation for engineering BOMs & drawings.
* Manage Engineering Change Orders (ECO/ ECM) from inception through manufacturing implementation.
* Manage various Engineering BOM (DG) and drawing databases (DMS) for the entire computer server division.
* Project management of new Business Planning & Control System (BPCS) into existing corporate planning model.
* Product management of marketing priority requirements through factory completion.
* Plan, analyze, and manage inventories for high volume, multi-factory, and distribution warehouses.
* Master plan/ schedule wafer fab & back-end production of integrated circuits for worldwide manufacturing facilities.
* Master plan and schedule computer disk drive product lines for the Amsterdam, Ireland, and Japanese factories.
* Generate MRP/ MPS schedules for Telecommunications and Mass Storage product lines.
* Short, medium, and long range product availability planning and billing/ shipping forecasting.
* Manage new product introductions and obsolete product phase-outs.
* Supervise 2 materials planners and 2 product expediters for electronic component manufacturing.
* Supervise 3 Customer Administrators to coordinate their schedules with the planning groups.
* Staff supervisor of 5 planners, 4 subject Matter Expert (SME) & team tester for an Oracle database upgrade.
* Software tester for replacement applications for Engineering BOM (PSC) & Documentation storage (DMS) databases.
* Developed Excel/ Access VLook-Up , Pivot Tables , Arrays & Chart tools to analyze supply & demand chain activities.
* Created & outsourced various business processes to Intel’s GOBO unit - (Global Outsourcing Business Organization).
* Developed a Product Documentation Matrix that uses Excel’s arrays and formulas for linking 25+ workbook files.
* Developed and maintained the corporate planning model by linking 9 Excel files into one planning workbook.
* Managed family/product lifecycle transitions from NPI to EOL from a marketing, manufacturing, & customer position.
* Concurrently managed both the normal ECO/ECMs workload as well as the RoHS phase-in replacement workload.
* Created an ISO Internal Auditor’s training manual and performed ISO internal audits.
* Identified deviations to corporate inventories goals by manipulating the Part Analysis planning model.
* Developed the Assembly Scheduling and Production Summary (ASAPS) computer model.
* Computerized the Excess/ Obsolete Inventory process.
* Reduced customer order delinquencies and excessive material inventories by regularly exceeding corporate goals.
* Supervised major manufacturing process flow changes that impacted product quality Bake & Bag computer chips).
* Automated and documented the WIP Loan International Standards Organization (ISO) process.
* Developed new computer programs & trained employees in the use of the computer hardware & software products.
* Beta tested Windows PC platform and related software.
Phone: (916) 788-7456
Operated a business, computer, and web page consulting business.
Evaluation of client’s business/ computer systems and Internet (WWW) Web needs, hardware and software installation, web page design, software tutoring/ training, and on-going product/ service maintenance.
Utilize mainframe and microcomputers to assist management in decision making.
Skilled with the following :
PC and Macintosh computers, Windows, Excel, Lotus 123, MS Project, SAP, Oracle, BaaN, PowerPoint, HTML,
Word, Word Perfect, Outlook, Lotus Notes, Access, dBase, FileMaker Pro, Visio, Brio Query, Oracle Data Browser,
Web Page Construction Kit, Web Page Designer, OMAR ASK / MANMAN, Product Definition Systems (PDS),
Automated Semiconductor Production Control (ASPC), Business Planning & Control Systems (BPCS), Product Data
Management (PDM), Design Gateway (DG), GAMMA, Data Management System (DMS), NetMeeting, SharePoint.
Children’s Association for Maximum Potential, YMCA Multiple Handicapped Groups, Community Impact, Crippled
Children’s Society, United Cerebral Palsy, Alliance for Technology Access, Touchstone Support Network, Multiple
Sclerosis Society, Computer Recycling Center, Second Harvest and Bexar County Hospital.
Bachelor of Science Degree, Marketing, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL
Intel Corporation , Folsom, CA - Customer Business & Marketing Analyst
- Master Business Planner
2008 – Current
Synova Inc. / C.V. Logistics , Roseville, CA
Hewlett-Packard, Roseville, CA - Worldwide Supply and Demand Chain Planner
- Product Information Management / Coordinator
Honeywell International , Folsom, CA - Sr. Distribution Planner / Analyst
MDW Business & Computer Consultants , Sunnyvale, CA
Philips Electronics / West Valley Eng., San Jose, CA - Planner / Materials & Inventory Analyst
Pyramid Technology, San Jose, CA - Business & Computer Consultant / Project Coordinator
Quantum Corporation , Milpitas, CA - Sr. Master Planner / Scheduler
2002 - 2008
1999 - 2001
1993 - 1999
1991 - 1993