We Only Do One Thing… And We Do It Very Well.
Trinity National Accounts provides innovative programs and solutions to customers with multiple store locations to better manage their HVAC/R assets.
Our Single Focus Ensures That Trinity National Accounts Customers Know They Are Getting The Highest Value At The Lowest Cost On HVAC/R Dispatched Services
• Scheduling of Preventative Maintenance • Dispatching repair service • Heating, air conditioning, & refrigeration equipment at all locations.
• Provide single source contact for all needs • Single toll-free telephone number to dispatch repair service • 24/7 support to decrease your down time • The industry’s best contractors • Prescreened • Tested • Insured • Licensed
• Scheduling & dispatching – Through a national network of preferred and certified contractors • Single source contact for all needs • Toll-Free telephone number
is manned 24/7/365 with
automated attendant systems • The Industry’s best contractors • Comprehensive contractor enrollment process • Regular contractor performance reviews • Peer recommendations • On-going business partnerships
• Negotiated contractor rates • Management of claims expense • Recovery of ALL service expenses from active equipment warranties • Repair/Replace evaluations • Assist in capturing Government rebates • Reduction of service fraud and waste • Reduction/ elimination of unnecessary service call expenses • Obtain competitive bids for ALL repair and replacement work • Second opinions for repairs or replacements are a reason to try us
• Negotiated Rates – Trinity National Accounts puts out projects for bid based on individual client footprints and needs • Management of Claims Expenses – Claims adjusters are ex-contractors and understand real vs. inflated charges • Recovery of Available Warranty Expenses – Review of contractor expenses for items that traditionally are covered under warranty • Repair/Replace Evaluations – Recommendations of cost effective and reliable paths to pursue • Assist in Capturing Government Rebates – Access to web based incentive software that provides real-time notification of available rebates.
• Reduction of Service Fraud, Waste, and Unnecessary Service Calls – Quality Processes to ensure that you get what you pay for
• Thorough communication between our Dispatch Staff and Technicians ensure clients are always informed of the status of the service call in regards to equipment status, requests, and completion.
• Service requests followed by Trinity National Accounts Expert - for contractor response, time customer job satisfaction, and fair claims resolution • Transparent billing • One inclusive invoice from Trinity National Accounts • Customer access to all back-up materials
• Real-Time knowledge • Never again wonder the status of requests for service and/or outcomes • Expert project managers from our Team working for your Team • Predictable and accurate budgeting • Ability to budget preventative maintenance expenses through fixed cost plans • Billing the way you always wanted it • Accurate, easy to understand, with comprehensive back-up information
• Preventative Maintenance • Service Dispatch • Equipment Deficiency Reports • Equipment Grading • Preventative Maintenance • Service Dispatch • Equipment Replacement • United States, Canada, Puerto Rico • Service Dispatch • 4-Hour Emergency Response • Equipment replacement • HVAC/R Service