Cell Respiration and
• What is ATP used for in the cell?
• Explain how we go from ADP to ATP?
• Where is the energy in ATP actually found?
• What is the ultimate energy source for all living things
• Where does the light dependent reaction take place
• Where does the light independent reaction take place
• Why are plants green
• What 3 things does the light dependent reaction make?
• What is broken down in Photosynthesis to produce oxygen
• What are two limiting factors for
What gas will enter the leaf through the stroma
What reactant will be coming up from the roots
• How are gases exchanged in a plant?
• Converting food to glucose and then to ATP is the process of?
• What type of fermentation takes place in muscles?
• What product of Alcoholic Fermentation allows for bread to rise?
• In what organelle does cell respiration take place?
• Where in the cell does Glycolysis take place?
• What are the two electron carriers produced in Krebs cycle
• Organisms that can only undergo Cell
Respiration are called?
• What is the major energy producing stage of cell respiration
• What type of process requires oxygen
• What is the equation for cell respiraiton
• What is the purpose of cell respiration
• What product of Glycolysis will enter into
• What is the final electron acceptor
• Why do we need photosynthesis and cell respiration to occur?