BINGO & Breakfast
Teamwork & Self analysis
Personality & Communication
Reviewing all of our skills
Review everything we’ve done up to this point.
When you do the action, cross off the box
First one to get 5 in a row
(or column, or diagonal) wins a prize!
• What kinds of questions were asked?
▫ Open or Closed Ended?
▫ Probing? Follow-up?
Shares openly and willingly
• Take the Teamwork Skills
▫ Which areas are your weakest
Someone refuses to Participate
Someone Participates LESS than others
Difficult personalities & communication style
• Describe your personality. Are you strongwilled? Easily convinced? Stubborn? How well do you LISTEN to others?
How can you discover how you interact with people?
Thinker: Analytical, problem solver
Giver: Authentic, communicator
Organizer: Responsible, detailed
Adventurer: Daring, spontaneous
Directions: Rank order all four responses to each question from most like you to least like you so that you use the numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4 one time each. Write numbers in the boxes next to the responses.
I learn best when the material is
something I can do hands-on.
about understanding and improving the human condition.
• Your overseas flight unexpectedly crashes into a mountain in the early morning hours
• When you regain consciousness, you are the only people in sight (no crew, other passengers, or natives).
▫ It is foggy, so you don’t know if you’re on an island or continent – you were all asleep when the crash happened, all electronic devices were damaged & unusable.
• You have only what is on you and what is on your airplane.
▫ Oddly, there is little damage to the plane, but the cockpit is burned beyond repair – no communication devices.
• What do you do? Where do you go? What items do you take/use?
Did someone immediately take on the role of leader/spokesperson? Did a leader emerge gradually, or were you all equals?
Did everyone participate equally? Or did someone hold back?
Did someone feel hurt or left out, but continue to allow the group to continue with a decision?
Get into groups by your Personality Spectrum strengths
▫ Thinker, Organizer, Giver,
▫ Go to the group that you scored highest in. If you
“tied” in 2+areas, wait until groups are seated then join the smaller group)
▫ Introduce yourselves
Answer questions on handout.
Be prepared for EACH member of your group to contribute when you present your results to the whole group.
• Awareness of how to deal with different personalities
• Awareness of your own strengths and weaknesses
• Helps you assign roles when you identify group mate’s personalities
• Choose a quote that represents this class.