Tool of the Month for March 2011
Presented by Ed Theiss
Why Do I Care About Stakeholders?
Do you agree with the following?
I know who supports or is impacted by our project.
I know who doesn’t support the effort.
No one will be surprised by what we are doing.
Everyone will be onboard with the solution.
Or Will They?
Why Stakeholder Analysis?
The goal of Stakeholder Analysis is to develop a strategic view of the human and institutional landscape, and the relationships between the different stakeholders and the issues they care about most.
Stakeholder Analysis deliverables…
• Who your Stakeholders are.
• What your Stakeholder Needs are.
• If they Support your efforts, oppose them or are sitting on the fence.
• How much and what type of Influence they have.
• And how much Effort they require.
• A Plan to manage Stakeholder communication
These deliverables will affect the success of your Quality efforts!
For further information, contact:
Ed Theiss, ASQ CQE & CSSBB at email@example.com