SALAMAT, Karen Vanessa C.
SHI, Hongjuan SUNG Chi Chiu, Jimmy WONG, Gabrielle WONG, Yee Sang, Dora ZHANG, Yibin ZHUANG, Mei
* STRENGTH * WEAKNESS * OPPORTUNITES * THREATS
MANAGEMENT LEARNING & TEACHING COLLECTIONS RESEARCH
• Good Rare Book Collections • Collaborative Purchasing
• Budget Cut to 30% • Spent Less in Purchasing E. Resources • Most of the Collection are in Printed Format • No Strategic Planning • Below Average Rating • Poor Preservation & Conservation of Lib. Collections • Low priority in developing the teching & learning of our teachers • Library Staff are resistant to change
• Develop the e.collections of the library • Expand the Collaboration Programs with other Univ. Libraries in the region • Marketing the Libraries • Improve the Learning Experience of the students • Possible Restructuring of the Library Org. Structures
• Merging of Positions • Diffuculty of Staying Current in Technology • Staff Perceptions • Conflicts of Policies & Procedures
Innovation Improve the Teaching & Learning Experiences of the students Extensive Collaboration Budget Reduction
Providing effective, collaborative, innovative services that will support the learning and teaching needs of the community
To enhance collaboration across the campus To Strengthen support on the teaching and learning needs of the community To rejuvenate the library collections To Develop an innovative library team
Restructure the Library Organization Reduce redundant positions and merge Streamline workflows.
Appraisal system must be implemented yearly.
Benchmarking with other University Library Create a Staff Development Program that will develop the professional skills of the library staff, and to improve the organizational climate.
Evaluate the library Collections Strengthens and improve the Collection Development Plan of the library Return of Investment through the use of rare collections Develop an extensive collaboration program among other university library
Identify the students needs through survey and evaluations Hire subject specialists that will provide instructional program Improve the Physical Facilities of the library that will enhance the learning experience of the users.
Create a program or activities that will involve the students.
Create a learning programs that will be participated by Faculty Members.
Provide e- learning facilities & services
QUARTER 1 QUARTER 2 KEY AREAS
MANAGEMENT COLLECTIONS LEARNING & TEACHING COLLABORATION
QUARTER 3 QUARTER 4
Xie xie (China) Terimakasih (Indonesia) Salamat (Philippines)