The Dutch Lady Associate Programme (DLAP) is a 18-month comprehensive development module to prepare talented young individuals for an exciting professional career and leadership positions in Sales, Marketing, Operations, Finance and Human
Resource. Selected talents can expect to receive invaluable exposure in various areas of the Dutch Lady Malaysia business.
• Bachelor Degree (in any discipline)
• Fresh Graduates. Those with less than 1 year’s working experience are also encouraged to apply
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Confident, independent, strong team orientation with leadership potential
• Strong academic achievements and co-curricular activities involvement
For other career opportunities, please visit our website.
If this has inspired you and you wish to nurture and grow your talent, do pay us a visit at www.dutchlady.com.my
where you can learn more about Malaysia’s Dairy Specialist. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online or send your resume to:
Human Resources Division,
Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad
Level 5, Quill 9, 112 Jalan Semangat, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Email: [email protected]
Closing date for submission is
31 March 2013
. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
elieve in Growth
nite as One Team
xcel in Execution
Dutch Lady Milk Industries Berhad is a subsidiary of Royal FrieslandCampina N.V
37cm X8col (2) Dutch Lady - 11546 - Feb 2013 -Star