How to Complete a Dual Employment Request

How to Complete a
Dual Employment Request
Campus Human Resources
Employment & Compensation Services
Dual Employment Clarification
The Requesting Department is responsible for obtaining the appropriate
authorization for the dual employment request from both the employee’s
home department and the requesting department’s Vice Chancellor or
Department Head before entering the request into the PeopleAdmin system.
This is done to ensure both departments are aware and agree with the
appointment before any submission into the system.
 Begin by logging in to PeopleAdmin as Compensation Preparer or Submitter.
 Click on Start Action to begin a Dual Employment Request.
 After logging in click
Begin New Action (JD
or Contract)
Instructions: Requesting Department, please complete all sections.
Please Note: This form is to be used for UCLA dual employment requests only. For UC inter-campus dual employment procedures,
please go to the following link:
Justification letter or Other Documents can be attached using the Supplemental Documentation tab for
Stipend, Equity, and/or Dual Employment request.