Conclusions and future work
採用 Agile Method (Scrum) 的大
打造最優的關鍵參數 EX: 資源利用
Overview of the joint release planning events
Presentations and project retrospective
1. Features should be tentatively pre -assigned.
2. Features should be prioritized in advance.
3. Stakeholders should be available at the planning event and prepare materials in advance.
4. A combination of infrequent thorough status checks and frequent short status checks should be used.
5. Dependencies should be resolved immediately when possible.
6. The number of included features should be limitedandtheincludedfeaturesshouldbetraced .
7. The release planning method helps uncover po- tential problems for the whole project.
Limitations : Three types of triangulation were utilized to increase the construct validity of the results
CONCLUSIONS AND FUTURE WORK
The joint release planning method is a sig - nificant advancement in the continuing effort in the industry and the research community to find ways to scale agile soft - ware development methods to multi-team software devel- opment contexts.