BRILLIANT DERBY WHAT IS BRILLIANT DERBY? Brilliant Derby is a project to make people more positive. The aim was to make the whole of Derby 2%ers. 2%ers are people who are always happy and their happiness grows and then spreads all around Derby and eventually the world. WHAT IS A 2% If people are positive and happier they will be able to achieve more .Whether it’s getting better at a forward roll or getting high marks in a SATS test. If you are positive, your confidence will soar and you can achieve anything you want!!!!!! THE PIG OF HAPPINESS VIDEO! WHAT ARE MOOD HOOVERS? Mood Hoovers are people that are BORED AND LAZY and can’t get on with their 4000 weeks of their lives. They are always moaning about other people who may have a better car or are richer than them selves. CHOOSE TO BE POSITIVE The first step to becoming a 2%er is to choose to be positive . Andy Cope , who is the author of Spy Dogs and is also the producer of Brilliant Derby , went to see the happiest man in Britain and he said that he chose to be positive! UNDERSTAND YOUR IMPACT If you decide to be a 2%er you will see the impact on other people. 10% of your life happens and you have no control over it. How you deal with life and its problems is the other 90%. Are you going to change your life for the better? We are now going to show you a video that took 14 months to make. 42 countries were involved in the making . It is an example of spreading happiness.