Uploaded by svatopluk Mader

Apply to enter or stay in the UK

Sign out
This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.
Send your national identity card by post
You must send your national identity card to us within 30 days.
We cannot process your application until we receive your national identity card.
What you need to do
1. Send us your national identity card ending in number ******911. If you send another identity
document, this will delay your application.
2. Write your unique application number (UAN): 3434-1442-8739-4148 on the envelope.
Send your national identity card by recorded delivery to:
EU Settlement Scheme
PO Box 2075
L69 3PG
We only use this address to receive identity documents.
If you are not in the UK, check if you can send us your identity document from overseas.
If you cannot send us your identity document
If you cannot send us your document from overseas or you need help with your application, contact
the EU Settlement Resolution Centre.
What happens next
We will return your document by Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For Delivery. If you want us to send it
back another way, include a pre-paid envelope.
If you need to apply for a family member
If you apply for a family member, you will need your unique application number (UAN) if they are
a child under 21
from a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
What did you think of this service?
 Print this page
Sign out
Accessibility statement
All content is available under the Open Government Licence v3.0, except where otherwise stated
© Crown copyright