GRANDMOTHER TITA CHA GRANDFATHER TITO BEN GRANDMOTHER MOTHER FELILUZ PAPA JOEL GRANDFATHER TITO JUN LEGEND Curly hair Straight hair Whitish skin ME CJ NICOLE ADRRIENNE Brownish Skin Trace certain physical, personality, or behavioral attributes in your family through generations. You may check the Internet for detailed genogram examples. Create your Genogram using Word and upload your output together with your learnings about your family as you complete your Genogram. The genogram I made indicates about the heredity in our family. In which, it shows the similar traits as well as the different traits that are present in each of us. These are the straightness and curliness of our skins and skin color. In my genogram representation, it shows only 3 generations because I did not know the grandparents of my grandparents. When making the genogram, I realized that most of our family members have the curly hair. Then about the skin color, only 25% has the brownish skin, while the rest is 75%. Genograms can be so important in tracing one’s identity. This may also be used to study how factors such as the environment or socio-economic status influence personal or family development and functioning.