Page 2 of 2
Visit your lottery retailer to buy your tickets.
NAME NUMBERS QUICK PICK SIGNATURE
For additional draws, just photocopy this form or print a new one from olg.ca
1. Keep good records of your group
• Choose a Group Play Captain.
• Use the Lottery Group Play Form to record group participation and draw information.
2. Plan ahead
• Decide how prize winnings will be split and how much will be returned into future lottery ticket purchases.
• Before going on vacation, pay your Group Play Captain and document the payments.
• Agree and document how member participation will work if they can't pay before a draw.
3. Protect your ticket
• Sign the ticket and write "In
Trust" by the signature to show it's a group play ticket.
• Make copies or scans of the tickets for each group member.
• Update the tickets for each member every time the group plays.
• Check the ticket and validate at an authorized OLG retailer or the
OLG Support Centre at
For more information about group play and retailer participation, visit olg.ca/groupplay.
This Lottery Group Play Form is made available by OLG solely for the convenience of lottery group players. OLG assumes no responsibility for the entitlement to any prize of any group or group member or for compliance with any laws, that may prohibit or restrict groups playing lotteries. All group members may be required to attend in person to claim major prizes. All group members must be 18 years of age or older. olg.ca