Review article 67 Shankar, S. P. and J. Subasri. 2006. Accessibility of PowerPoint presentations among the high and higher secondary school teachers in classroom teaching. Edutracks, 5 (1), 25-27. This article analyzes accessibility of PowerPoint presentations among the high and higher secondary school teachers in classroom teaching in selected schools of Pondicherry state. The total sample size of the study is 80 teachers, with different age groups, gender, educational qualifications, specializations, computer knowledge and viability area and school. The study was done at random in selected government and private schools in Pondicherry state. For data collection, a questionnaire was provided to all respondents. Findings of the study reveal that more than 68% of the respondents lack the fundamental working knowledge of computers. Among the remaining 32% of teachers, 12% of teachers are fluent in utilizing the computer in preparing and projecting the PowerPoint presentations and these teachers further utilize the system in preparing self-learning materials using Internet; 20% of the teachers possess good skills in utilizing the computers but complain that the school and administrative authorities do not provide the facilities to them as and when they are needed; hence they stay afar without committing themselves to use such aids in classroom teaching learning. There is a high significant relationship between the fundamental knowledge of computers among the teachers and PowerPoint accessibility in classroom teaching. The level of adaptability towards PowerPoint utility in classroom teaching is found to be more with the science teachers when compared to that of the teachers teaching Arts subjects. Urban teachers are found to utilize PowerPoint presentations more effectively in classroom teaching when compared with the rural teachers. There exists no significant difference between the male and female teachers with respect to their accessibility of PowerPoint presentations in classroom teaching. Private school teachers are found to use PowerPoint presentations comparatively more than the government school teachers. Attitude of private school teachers in using the PowerPoint presentations in classroom teaching seems to differ significantly than the government school teachers. There is no significant difference between the high school teachers and higher secondary school teachers in using the PowerPoint presentations in classroom teaching. Keywords: PowerPoint; Accessibility; Secondary education; Higher secondary education; Classroom teaching; India.