2006_8_9CV_SIGMinutes

advertisement
Cardiology SIG Meeting Minutes
July 11, 2006
Attendees:
Name
Barry Brown
Jon Elion
Ed Hammond
Emily Honeycutt
Bron Kisler
Brian McCourt
Meredith Nahm
Renee Pridgen
Maria Rudolph
Teri Sippel
Harry Solomon
Affiliation
Mortara Instruments
AGFA\IHE
Duke/HL7
Duke
CDISC
Duke
Duke
Duke
ACC
ACC
GE\IHE
E-mail Address
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
I.
II.
CDA Development
a)
Discussed products that will be generated from the CDA development
effort. This will include an Implementation Guide, visio model
representing the data elements in the CDA RMIM structure and
example CDA. Potentially include a schema, not decided. The
existing working document that lists the NCDR data elements and
mapping to CDA will be retired when content moved into more formal
documentation. The objective is to have these balloted.
b)
Discussed timeline - Will work to have products ready for next ballot
cycle. Need to check HL7 calendar, potential prior to January WGM.
Will finalize at Sept HL7 WGM. If the next ballot cycle is not reasonable
the following one is acceptable to the group.
c)
Emily brought to the discussion specific questions that arose during the
mapping work. These will be incorporated into next version.
d)
Next Steps: The work to date is on track and Emily will continue the
work and distribute the next version via the SIG distribution list.
Discussion on the e-mail list is expected rather than holding another
teleconference prior to the WGM. The objective is a complete draft for
review at the WGM.
Fall WGM Stakeholder Meeting
a)
Wednesday Q3 & Q4 will focus on CDA development
b)
Thursday will include work on the data element project
c)
Next Steps: Brian circulate the draft SIG WGM agenda.
Download