Animal Related Ordinances

Animal Related Ordinances
73-2 Pet Registration
Any person or persons who shall own, keep or harbor any dog or dogs, male or female,
over the age of seven months shall register and number the same with the Clerk of the
73-11 Barking or Crying Dogs
[Amended 10-4-1976 by Ord. No. 8-76]
No person shall keep, harbor or maintain a dog or dogs which bark or cry with such
frequency or duration and at such times of the day or night as to disturb the peace and
quiet of the neighborhood
Random flashcards

39 Cards


20 Cards

History of Europe

27 Cards

Create flashcards