• The Long Term Evolution (LTE) radio communication is the upgrade of the current
3G mobile technology with a more complex protocol in order to enable very high data rates.
Paper and PPT slides
• We are going to construct the user side and LTE side models to simulate the EMM and ECM behavior
– Go and see the website to understand the structures of the EMM and
ECM of LTE, then try to model the behavior of them by constructing models using our reblib tool, pathg .
– Try to figure out the operation of it.
– To describe the LTE, the more detailed the better.
• EMM state model in UE
• EMM state model in MME
• ECM state model in UE
• ECM state model in MME
• Try to learn how to use it.
Send TA an .zip archive eg.R99921001_Project2.zip
– Your model file
– A .pptslide (2~3 pages) about how your model works