3-4 Coversation

advertisement
3-4 Coversation
Practice the conversation with a partner.
與夥伴練習對話。
George: Hi,Peter. How are you doing these days?
嗨,Peter 你這幾天過得怎麼樣?
Peter: I’m doing great! Wow! We haven’t seen each other for almost two years.
我很好!哇!我們已經將近兩年沒見面了。
George: Yeah! Time flies! Are you still working in that semiconductor company?
是阿!時間過得真快!你還在那家半導體公司工作嗎?
Peter: Yeah, Taiwan semiconductors. And you?
是的,台灣半導體。你呢?
George: I quit teaching at a technology university last summer
去年夏天我辭去了在科技大學教書的工作。
Now I’m the sales manager at Smart Electronics.
現在我是智能電子的銷售經理。
It’s an interesting job because I like meeting and talking to people.
這是一份有趣的工作,因為我喜歡與人們見面並交談。
It keeps me pretty busy, though.
盡管這讓我一直非常繁忙。
Peter: Yeah,everybody seems to be busy these days.
是的,最近每個人都似乎很忙。
I have to stay after-hours in the laboratory two or three nights a week.
我每周不得不在實驗室加班兩天或三天。
A lot of products have to go nano, and we have to do lots of R&D work.
大量產品不得不朝向奈米 並且我們不得不做大量研究與開發的工作。
George: Going nano certainly seems to be the trend!
朝向奈米似乎已經成為趨勢。
In fact, my buyers are asking for products to be made smaller and smaller, but with
more and better functions.
事實上,我的買方都要求產品做得越來越小,但是具有更多更好的功能。
Peter: Yeah, that’s not easy.
是的,那並不容易。
So, how’s your pretty girlfriend, Linda?
所以,你漂亮的女朋友 Linda 怎麼樣了?
Are you two married yet, George?
George 你們兩個結婚了嗎?
George: Well, she broke up with me last winter.
嗯,她去年冬天與我分手了。
I was heartbroken.
我很傷心。
I’m OK now, though.
儘管現在我很好。
Peter: I’m sorry to hear that.
我很抱歉聽到這些。
Say, how about coming to my house for dinner this Saturday?
話說,這週六來我家吃晚餐怎麼樣?
My wife,Jane, cooks well and likes to have company.
我的妻子 Jane 很會做飯也很喜歡交誼。
George: I’d love to. Thanks , Peter.
我很樂意。謝謝,Peter。
科技英文翻譯作業
Technical English translation schoolwork
張義順 董璐佳 陳志寬 李振嘉 顏瑋廷 翻譯
王柏鈞 翻譯統整打字
Download