Returned Checks-Student Meals

Returned Checks-Student Meals
This procedure describes the process to replace checks for student meals returned by the
Fiscal Services will send a letter to the customer as notification of the returned check.
Fiscal Services will also notify Food Services of the returned check
The Food Service office will make the negative adjustment to the students account and
indicate on the student account that a check was returned from the bank.
Questions contact Diane Larson 503-353-6030 or Wanda Webster 503-353-6027.