Two Types of Reproduction Notes
Cells and Reproduction Quiz
Bikini Bottom Genetics
1. List the 3 major ideas of cell theory.
2. Describe the functions of these cell structures:
3. List three differences between plant and animal cells.
4. Compare and contrast asexual & sexual reproduction.
5. List 3 differences between body cells and sex cells.
Punnett Squares Notes
Punnett Squares Practice
Genetics Guided Reading
7. Explain the contributions to science of:
8. Define and give examples:
9. What is a Punnett square used for?
10. Place a D in front of the dominant alleles and an R in front of recessive alleles.
___R ___r ___b ___B ___T ___t
11. Label the following genotypes as heterozygous (He), homozygous dominant (HoD), or homozygous recessive (HoR).
___TT ___tt ___Tt ___Bb ___Rr ___RR
12. In pea plants, tall (T) is dominant to short (t). Set up a Punnett square for each cross and determine the probable outcome for their offspring phenotypes. a.
A homozygous tall pea plant is crossed with a short pea plant. b.
Two hybrid pea plants crossed together. c.
A homozygous recessive pea plant crossed with a heterozygous pea plant. d. A purebred tall pea plant crossed with a hybrid pea plant.
13. Define and give examples of:
14. How can environmental factors affect a trait? Give examples for: physical appearance – behavioral tendencies- risk for medical conditions-