2017-07-27T21:22:46+03:00[Europe/Moscow] en true Blackboard, Compass (drawing tool), Fountain pen, Pencil, Visiting card, Diary (stationery), Adhesive tape, Paper size, Watermark, Stylus, Label, Blotting paper, New Zealand standard for school stationery, Durable flashcards Stationery
Click to flip
  • Blackboard
    A blackboard (also known as a chalkboard) is a reusable writing surface on which text or drawings are made with sticks of calcium sulfate or calcium carbonate, known, when used for this purpose, as chalk.
  • Compass (drawing tool)
    A pair of compasses, also known simply as a compass, is a technical drawing instrument that can be used for inscribing circles or arcs.
  • Fountain pen
    A fountain pen is a nib pen that, unlike its predecessor, the dip pen, contains an internal reservoir of liquid ink.
  • Pencil
    A pencil is a writing implement or art medium constructed of a narrow, solid pigment core inside a protective casing which prevents the core from being broken or leaving marks on the user’s hand during use.
  • Visiting card
    A visiting card, also known as a calling card, is a small paper card with one's name printed on it, and often bearing an artistic design.
  • Diary (stationery)
    In stationery, a diary (UK English) or appointment book (US English) is a small book containing a main diary section with a space for each day of the year with room for notes, a calendar, and usually various pages at the beginning and end containing various pieces of reference information, which may include maps and telephone codes, and pages for a short address book at the end.
  • Adhesive tape
    Adhesive tape refers to any one of a variety of combinations of a backing materials coated with an adhesive.
  • Paper size
    Many paper size standards conventions have existed at different times and in different countries.
  • Watermark
    A watermark is an identifying image or pattern in paper that appears as various shades of lightness/darkness when viewed by transmitted light (or when viewed by reflected light, atop a dark background), caused by thickness or density variations in the paper.
  • Stylus
    A stylus, plural styli or styluses, is a writing utensil, or a small tool for some other form of marking or shaping, for example in pottery.
  • Label
    A label (as distinct from signage) is a piece of paper, polymer, cloth, metal, or other material affixed to a container or product, on which is written or printed information about the product.
  • Blotting paper
    Blotting paper, sometimes called bibulous paper, is a highly absorbent type of paper or other material.
  • New Zealand standard for school stationery
    The New Zealand standard for school stationery (known formally as NZS 8132:1984 - Specification for school stationery) was established in 1984 by the 'Standards Association Ltd', New Zealand's national standards body.
  • Durable
    Durable is a German company selling stationery products.