1. Radiography of blood vessels after injection of contrast material.
2. The direction the x-ray beam passes through the patient from front to back.
3. Internal radiation therapy delivered by placing radiation sources into the tumor. _____________________________
4. Vertical plane dividing the body into anterior and posterior portions.
5. A mixture of fibrous and glandular tissue. _____________________________
6. Examination of the structures of the body by x-rays.
7. Pertaining to an overt act to change an event or outcome.
8. A subatomic particle equal in mass to an electron but with the opposite charge. ________________________
9. The direction the x-ray beam passes through the patient from back to front. __________________________________
10. Agents that make structures stand out in x-ray imaging.
11. Impenetrable to x-rays or other forms of radiation. _____________________
12. Treatment using radiation. _______________________________
13. Recording of radioactivity with gamma cameras. _________________________
14. Pertaining to a precise three-dimensional method to locate a lesion or a tumor. ___________________________________
15. The interpretation of digitized diagnostic images transmitted from a distance. _________________________________
16. Radiographic image of a selected section or slice of tissue.
17. Radioactive agent used to trace metabolic processes. ___________________
18. Delineation of dynamic structure using sound waves.