Uploaded by john garry

Offshore Partner Visa Subclass 309

Offshore Partner Visa Subclass
309 & 100
Offshore Partner Visa Subclass 309 is a temporary visa. This partner visa allows
you to remain in Australia for two years and apply for the migrant 100 visa within
that duration.
You might be qualified for a partner visa 309 in the event that you are in a
relationship with an Australian resident, Permanent Resident, or qualified New
Zealand resident. You should either be married or be living together in a true
Partner Visa 309 Allows You to:
● Work and remain in Australia until the Department of Immigration
chooses your perpetual Partner visa (subclass 801)
● With this 309 visa application an applicant can study in Australia
● travel to and from Australia the same number of times as you need
● Go to as long as 510 hours of free English language classes gave by
the Adult Migrant English Program
● Take a crack at Australia's general medicinal services conspire,
These visas must be applied for while you are outside Australia and you
should be outside Australia when the Subclass 309 visa is conceded. You can
be in or outside Australia when your Subclass 100 (Permanent) visa is
Requirements For Offshore Partner Visa:
For Partner (Provisional) (Subclass 309)
You should be life partner or accepted accomplice of Australian
resident, changeless inhabitant or qualified New Zealand resident.
You should be outside of Australia when dwelling an application and when
the choice is made
You should be in any event 18 years old or more when you apply for this
visa subclass 100 (applied to both mate and accepted accomplice)
You should have support if your accomplice is under 18 years old (your
accomplice parent or gatekeeper who is an Australian resident, lasting
occupant, or qualified New Zealand resident.)
You should meet wellbeing and character necessities
You should have reimbursed all the obligations to the Australian
government (assuming any) before the visa is allowed.
For Partner (Migrant) (Subclass 100)
You should hold a transitory accomplice parent visa 309
You should be in the proceeded with marriage or accepted relationship except if
there are uncommon conditions
You should have home by with every Australian law and the conditions on
transitory 309 visa
This is just a short outline of the program and there are numerous issues to
be mulled over. Our Migration Agent Perth group of qualified relocation
experts has helped numerous individuals move to Australia under this
program and we can assist you with understanding if this pathway is directly
for you.
For More Information
[email protected]
(08) 6117 0917