• The goal was to present myself, what I want to accomplish and my goal in this quarter • For the bio-board I wanted to show how far I come as a person, mother, and provider • As the quarter went by, I learn and grew as a person and a child care provider and so happy for the opportunities given.
• • • • The goal of this assignment was to demonstrate my learning and creativity and produce a well layout environment, one that promote development as well as curiosity and learning For this I decided upon changing dramatic play area and what I did was separated area into themes such as kitchen/ household, and construction, firefighter, etc.
I locate specific area where it more common for interaction so there is nice flow when transition from one activity to another I did all of this again to encourage collaboration skills such as sharing and teamwork as wells as social skills, like communication
• • • • I wanted to achieve in creating a social and emotional environment in a creative and pleasing way by turning areas into section based on themes, and where each section contains materials and tools that promote that specific theme of dramatic play I wanted to create an environment that where all type of children can feel welcome to learn, explore, develop, and have fun Also, it’s just not enough of just having the area and materials there for the children to play with, you should make sure children and active and are interested I should improve on is creating a more interesting and interactive lesson plan where I won’t just tell them what we’re doing and let them go on their own, but I should interact with them so they can learn more
• • For this assignment, I wanted to created a space that encourage the fun of reading The goal was to create a space such that it welcomes any children to come and pick up a book, with enough room to comfortably sit and read
• • • • As can be seen on the before picture, the reading “space” was too crowed and didn’t look to inviting for a child, let alone multiple children, to come and read So I expanded the reading area, with a more spacious floor and added a table with extra chairs This would allow more than one children to come and have an opportunity to read This area also lends an opportunity for having a Story-telling time with the children
• I learn so much this quarter and I am very happy for what I learn. As the quarter went by, I learn and grew as a person and a child care provider and so happy for the opportunities given. I am especially grateful for the wonderful teacher and classmate I had over this quarter. I had a wonderful time learning and gaining new experience to further develop my own knowledge and help become a more caring, nurturing, and observer provider. For this and many more I am very thankful.