Chimney Sweep by Best Cleaning

Chimney Sweep by Best Cleaning
Staten Island, NY 10305
Mon- Sat 9am - 8pm
Cash, all cc
Serious health issues can occur in case the chimney gets blocked as a result of improper
care or an accident. In case of blockage, the fumes from the combustion process cannot be
released and build up inside the flue. The fumes are drawn inside the closed room and can
be quite dangerous to people. Carbon monoxide is undoubtedly the most hazardous among
the different gases which are released inside the house in case of chimney blockage. It
causes a variety of symptoms including headache, dizziness, blurred vision, nausea,
shortness of breath and confusion. Carbon monoxide poisoning constitutes serious health
emergency and medical assistance must be sought right away.
When the chimney is perfectly cleaned and maintained in good structural condition, the risk
of fumes getting into the room and causing poisoning is immensely reduced. It makes sense
to take every effort for achieving safety. By taking all required measures to protect your
family, you will have complete peace of mind that everyone will have fun around the
fireplace safely.
Despite the common misconception, the chimney is not just a duct which takes the fumes
from the burning wood outside. It is a complex structure with many elements. That is why
various kinds of issues can occur when it is not maintained in good condition. One of the
biggest culprits is moisture. It can easily creep inside and cause damage when there is not a
proper cap in place or the existing cap does not function properly.
Chimney Sweep, Air Duct Cleaning, Chimney Cleaning, Chimney Sweep Services,
Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, HVAC installation, Dryer vent installation,
Dryer vent repair, Commercial Air Duct Cleaning, Commercial Duct Cleaning, Vent
Cleaning, Duct Cleaning, StatenIsland,Arrochar,New York, NY
Related flashcards

Business terms

50 cards

Free business software

44 cards

Tourism in Greece

43 cards


14 cards

Create Flashcards