4-H Award Applications

4-H Award Applications
If you are a junior 4-H’er, you can apply for an Outstanding Junior Member
Award. As an intermediate or senior, you can apply for up to 3 project
awards. You can get these applications from your 4-H leader or the
Washington County Extension Office. They don’t take long to fill out
because you already have all of the information.
These applications are due to the Extension Office by October 1. These
forms do not stay in your record book.
Check out what the applications look like on the next two pages!