James Bond's watches have a lot of useful features.

advertisement
James Bond's watches have a lot of useful features.
詹姆斯·邦德的手錶有很多有用的功能
First of all, they have a button that turns on a very bright blue light.
首先,他們有一個按鈕,打開一個非常明亮的藍色光芒
This is useful for seeing in the dark.
對黑暗中的視線非常有用
Second, they have a laser beam.
第二,他們有激光束
This enables you to cut holes in walls to get away from people you
don't like.
這使您能夠在牆上打洞來擺脫你不喜歡的人
The third feature is useful if you want to blow up a building.
如果你想炸毀建築物第三個功能是非常有用的
It's a detonator, so it enables you to leave before you set off an
explosion.
這是一個引爆器,因此它可讓您在發生爆炸前離開
But the best feature is the hook.
但是,最大的特點是掛鉤
It's attached to a very thin strong wire and it's for lifting you up off the
floor.
它連接到一個又細又堅固的線將你上升並且離開地上
First you fire the hook at the ceiling.
首先你先將鉤子射向天花板
Then you press another button and the wire pulls you up.
然後按下另一個按鈕線就會拉你起來
James Bond's watches always have one other feature too.
詹姆斯·邦德的手錶總是有一個其他的功能
You can use them to tell the time.
您可以使用它們來顯示時間
Download