W: Can I get you something to start with? 服務生:我可以幫你點開胃菜嗎?

advertisement
W: Can I get you something to start with?
服務生:我可以幫你點開胃菜嗎?
C: Well, the chicken salad will be fine. What are the dressing choices?
客人:那我要招牌沙拉。可以選什麼沙拉醬?
W: We have ranch, Thousand Island and Japanese house dressing.
服務生:我們有田園醬、千島醬,還有和風醬
C: Hmm...I'll take (have) Japanese house dressing, please. And could I have extra
croutons?
客人: 摁...那請給我和風醬。我可以多要一些麵包丁嗎?
W: Of course. And would you like your dressing on the salad, or on the side?
服務生:當然。請問你的醬要直接淋在沙拉上面還是擺旁邊?
C: On the salad, please.
客人:請幫我淋在沙拉上。
W: All right, what is your (main) course?
服務生: 好的。那請問你的主菜要點些甚麼?
C: Do you have today's special?
客人:請問今日特餐是甚麼?
W: Today's special is fish dish (pie). It's very delicious.
服務生:我們的今日特餐是魚排,他非常美味喔。
C: I see. Fish dish will be find (fine).
客人:了解。那就來一份吧!
W: Which (what) drinks do you want?
服務生:需要點些飲料嗎?
C: well, I'd like to have some local wine.
客人: 給我一些當地釀的酒。
W: I see. And your friend?
服務生:好的,那請問你的朋友的餐點?
C: Same with me, expect (except for) drinks . Give some juice for her.
客人:跟我一樣就行了,除了飲料。給他一些果汁吧
W: That's all?
服務生: 這樣就好了嗎?
C: Yes, thank you.
客人:是的,謝謝。
Download