• Describe… e.g. What were some of the things that
Goldilocks did in the house of the Three Bears?
• Retell… e.g. Retell the story of
Goldilocks to a friend in your own words.
• How is … an example of …?
• How is … related to …?
• Why is … significant?
e.g. If Goldilocks had come into your house, what are some of the things she might have used?
• What are the parts of
• Classify …
• How does … compare/contrast with
• What evidence can you list for …?
e.g. What parts of the story could not have actually happened?
• What would you predict from …?
• What ideas can you add to?
• What solutions would you suggest for …?
e.g. How might the story have been different if Goldilocks had visited 3 fish?
• Do you agree
• What do you think about …?
• What is the most important …?
e.g. Was Goldilocks a good or bad person? Why do you think so?