• Here are key questions that we should be able to answer after the presentations on Tuesday: – How are struggles of IPs in the past related to struggles of IPs in the present?
– How are struggles of IPs related to the struggles of people of color and working class people in the present?
• Key questions: • Present: What is the relationship to struggles in the past?
• Past: What is the relationship to struggles in the present?
• Struggles: What is the relationship of the struggles of IPs to the struggles of people of color? How can IPs and people of color build alliances?
• Group 1: Why is land important?
• Group 2.1: Focus on two key historical moments: Mixtón Rebellion, Chichimeca War • Group 2.2: How did the Nahuatl (Aztec), Mixtec, Zapotec, Totonac peoples relate to each other before the Spanish arrived?
• Group 3: How are struggles around jobs, housing, education, and incarceration related?